Seasonal Tax Preparers
We are seeking Seasonal Tax Preparers who will assist the firm during defined periods of time, typically January to April, but also during various peak times for deadline work throughout the year. The ideal candidate will have experience providing tax services to individual filers, partnerships, S-corporations, C-corporations, trusts and not-for-profit organizations.
- Preparing income tax returns for the upcoming tax season; individual, corporate, partnership, trust, and not-for-profit tax returns
- Handles routine client tax questions and works with clients to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance
- Prepares general ledger entries and assist clients with bookkeeping
- Completes research and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in public accounting with an emphasis in taxation
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Prior working experience with accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
To apply, please download an application and submit it along with your resume to email@example.com.